The information provided in these pages is not legal advice, and should not be relied on as such. The content on these pages is for informational purposes only, and is meant as a starting point on your search for answers to your legal questions.
The law is constantly changing and evolving.
We can not guarantee that all information contained in this website is up to date at all times.
Therefore, we recommend that you contact us to enable us to guide you through your legal matter.
When you speak with our attorneys and staff, everything you tell us is privileged and confidential. However, we do not represent you (in court or otherwise) unless and until a fee agreement is signed by both you and us, and a fee is paid.
KML offers a no-cost, no-obligation initial consultation. This in no way obligates us to represent you, or to answer any specific questions. We reserve the right to deny a consultation to anybody, for any reason.
This disclaimer applies to all pages and content contained in this domain.
See All Reviews
From Our Blog
- The Importance of the Military Appeal Process in Military Court-Martial Cases
- KML Urges Supreme Court to Evaluate Troops’ Right to Unanimous Verdicts in Courts-Martial
- Clearing Your Name: Speaking with Law Enforcement or Your Military Command
- Air Force Initiates Review of Discharges for Troops Affected by Mental Health Conditions
- Pentagon to Reevaluate ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ Discharges: Discharge Review Board and Upgrades