What Are The Military Appellate Courts?
The military courts of appeals are better described here.
Go to the below links to read the individual court’s rules of procedures.
Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals (AFCCA)
King Military Law: Decades of Experience in YOUR Corner–When Experience Matters Most
See All Reviews
- Should I hire a civilian military attorney?
- Should I speak to investigators or my command?
- Court Martial
- Appealing security clearance actions
- Military Appellate Courts
- Consequences of a court martial
- Costs of a Civilian Attorney
- Pro Bono Services
- How to Request Military Records
- Ordering a Court Martial Transcript
From Our Blog
- A Bad Start: Will Military Defense Counsel Feel Safe to Represent Their Clients?
- The Importance of the Military Appeal Process in Military Court-Martial Cases
- KML Urges Supreme Court to Evaluate Troops’ Right to Unanimous Verdicts in Courts-Martial
- Clearing Your Name: Speaking with Law Enforcement or Your Military Command
- Air Force Initiates Review of Discharges for Troops Affected by Mental Health Conditions