Please review our FAQ section to get answers and information to questions most commonly asked. If your question is not answered here, or if you need additional information, please contact us. We look forward to assisting you. -KML-
King Military Law: Decades of Experience in YOUR Corner–When Experience Matters Most
See All Reviews
- Should I hire a civilian military attorney?
- Should I speak to investigators or my command?
- Court Martial
- Appealing security clearance actions
- Military Appellate Courts
- Consequences of a court martial
- Costs of a Civilian Attorney
- Pro Bono Services
- How to Request Military Records
- Ordering a Court Martial Transcript
From Our Blog
- How to Help Victims of Military Medical Malpractice
- Court Orders Navy to Review Medical Discharges of Thousands of Marines and Sailors
- DOD Statistics on Sexual Assault Are Troubling, But Not For The Reasons You May Think
- Navy Desertion: A Sign of a Bigger Problem?
- Security Clearance Denial, Suspension or Revocation: Top 3 Reasons and Courses of Action