Who we are
Former Navy Legal Clerk
A former Machinist Mate Third Class, Ashley enlisted in the United States Navy in July of 2017. Following basic training and A school, she spent four years and two deployments onboard the USS THEODORE ROOSEVELT (CVN 71), stationed on Naval Base Coronado. Following that tour, Ashley was assigned to the Defense Service Office (DSO) West at Naval Station San Diego where she served as a Legal Clerk, where she led twelve other Sailors in providing Legal customer service to thousands of Servicemembers throughout the San Diego Area. She also supported a team of ten attorneys in conducting Administrative Separation Boards and Boards of Inquiry. She honorably separated from the Navy in January 2023.
Ashley’s military decorations include the Good Conduct Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Small Arms Expert Marksmanship Ribbon, Battle E ribbon, Navy and Marine Core Achievement Medal, Junior Service Member of the Quarter Award (twice) among others.
Ashley joined King Military Law as a Legal Clerk in May of 2023.
King Military Law: Decades of Experience in YOUR Corner–When Experience Matters Most
See All Reviews
From Our Blog
- The Importance of the Military Appeal Process in Military Court-Martial Cases
- KML Urges Supreme Court to Evaluate Troops’ Right to Unanimous Verdicts in Courts-Martial
- Clearing Your Name: Speaking with Law Enforcement or Your Military Command
- Air Force Initiates Review of Discharges for Troops Affected by Mental Health Conditions
- Pentagon to Reevaluate ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ Discharges: Discharge Review Board and Upgrades