At KML, we have a strict policy against spamming. We forbid the sending of unsolicited bulk emails or emails of any kind in connection with the marketing of our website or attorneys.
Our definition of spamming is any activity whereby you directly or indirectly transmit email messages to any email address that has not solicited such email and does not consent to such transmission.
In addition, we consider it spamming to post ads in newsgroups in violation of the rules of the newsgroup, in posts that are off-topic, or in groups that do not explicitly permit ads. This goes for the placement of ads on message boards, forums and chat rooms against the terms of participation in such sites.
If you are “spammed” by anyone regarding our website, services, or any matters relating to us our our attorneys, please report this to us directly.
See All Reviews
From Our Blog
- The Importance of the Military Appeal Process in Military Court-Martial Cases
- KML Urges Supreme Court to Evaluate Troops’ Right to Unanimous Verdicts in Courts-Martial
- Clearing Your Name: Speaking with Law Enforcement or Your Military Command
- Air Force Initiates Review of Discharges for Troops Affected by Mental Health Conditions
- Pentagon to Reevaluate ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ Discharges: Discharge Review Board and Upgrades